Freedom Energy Logistics (FEL) is thrilled to announce that FEL has been selected as a 2015 BBB Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics Finalist, in their medium sized business category.
The BBB refers to the Torch Awards for Marketplace Ethics(link to page) as the “Highest honor presented by BBB and is given to businesses that demonstrate exceptional trust and ethics in the marketplace”. The BBB goes on to say;
“The Purpose of the Torch Award is to recognize annually those for-profit businesses in our state committed to maintaining exceptionally high standards of ethical behavior in buyer and seller relationships.” – Robert Shomphe, President/ CEO of BBB of New Hampshire
FEL is beyond excited to join an elite list of finalists, and honored to be considered for such a prestigious award. All applicants are evaluated by a panel of judges based on criteria such as high ethical standards while doing business with customers and vendors, truth in advertising, and the exceptional treatment of employees.
Other 2015 Torch Award Finalists and Winners Include:
Small Business Category:
- New England Pest Control of NH– Nashua, NH ** WINNER**
- Netlogic Computer Consulting – Nashua, NH
- Financial Focus, Inc – Wolfeboro, NH
Medium Business Category:
- Rehabilitation Equipment Associates– Manchester, NH
- Freedom Energy Logistics – Manchester, NH
- Buxton Oil Company– Exeter, NH ** WINNER!**
Large Business Category:
- NuLife Med– Manchester, NH
- SAM Mechanical Services– Hooksett, NH
- Visiting Angels– Auburn, NH **WINNER**
Congratulations to all of the finalists and winners for the 2015 Torch Awards! We feel honored to be included in such an elite list of wonderful companies.
2014 Winners of the Torch Awards Include;
Small Category- Russell Auto Inc. (celebrating 49 years in business!)
Medium Category – Elm Grove Companies
Large Category- Polaris Direct