Job Description: The Contracts and Pricing Analyst position will learn and participate in the Freedom sales process and sales support aspects of the business that are critical to developing the strategies that bring value to our clients and differentiate Freedom from competitors. This position reports to the Director of Pricing & Contracts.
Career Path: Contracts and Pricing Analysts can look for growth opportunities in the Contracts and Pricing department including but not limited to Contracts & Pricing Analyst II-III, Senior Contracts & Pricing Analyst I-III, Contracts and Pricing Manager and Director of Contracts and Pricing
- Work closely with sales team to gather all necessary data and meet deadlines
- Understand and maintain supplier restrictions and requirement information
- Complete interval data requests and pricing requests for various suppliers and utilities
- Keep all necessary documentation organized on the sales server folder and Salesforce
- Update client information and contracts to ensure all legal requirements have been met
- Answer inbound customer service and enrollment phone calls
- Understand and clearly communicate service contracts and product offerings
- Manage and update account information in databases
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing customer information as needed
- Must have flexibility when asked to complete tasks before a deadline
- Miscellaneous research into data, utilities, savings analysis, and account management
- Perform other general administrative responsibilities as required
- Enjoy working as a member of a great team
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Some college or degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office, moderate understanding of excel and comfortable with computers
- Extreme attention to details a must
- Comfortable talking to customers on the phone
- Must enjoy working within a high energy team environment
- Hard working with willingness to learn
- Experience in the energy business a plus
- Reliable Transportation
Work Environment: While performing the job responsibilities, these work environment characteristics represent the environment the job holder will encounter. Therefore, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the job’s essential functions.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by the job holder within this job. Note that this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the position.
Freedom Energy Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors prohibited by applicable law.
Connect With Us