Job Description: This is a base salary plus commission sales position. The Energy Advisor will report to whomever is above them in the company organization chart, currently the Director of Energy Sales. They will oversee generating new business and meeting department sales goals and objectives.
Career Path: Sales growth opportunities include Energy Advisor Levels I-III, Senior Energy Advisor Levels I-III, Team Lead, Program Manager, Sales Manager, and Director of Sales.
- Develop a portfolio of long-lasting satisfied customers.
- Become an expert in the wholesale power and natural gas market.
- Identify clients risk tolerances and provide appropriate procurement solutions.
- Inside and outside sales calls
- Manage call lists and sales databases with information and expiration dates.
- Maintain call list and Salesforce.
- Meet weekly call quotas and other established, new, and additional goals.
- Attend networking events.
- Answer inbound calls from clients.
- Follow all procedures for pricing requests, enrolling customers, and internal documentation.
- Have fun and enjoy working with a great team.
- Perform other general administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, comfortable with Excel & computers
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to communicate via phone, email, and in person.
- Create and manage a pipeline of prospects to execute on sales strategy.
- Extreme attention to details a must.
- Must enjoy working within a high-energy team environment.
- Hard working with willingness to learn and take direction.
- 100% honesty and integrity
- Entrepreneurial & Self-motivated
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance, and capable of driving to and from customer locations.
Work Environment: While performing the job responsibilities, these work environment characteristics represent the environment the job holder will encounter. Therefore, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the job’s essential functions.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by the job holder within this job. Note that this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the position.
Freedom Energy Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors prohibited by applicable law.
Connect With Us