Job Description: The IT Project Manager will be responsible for the full cycle of project management within Freedom supporting all departments in a timely fashion and within budget. They will evaluate and analyze opportunity for integration and improvement of systems and implement all required changes. The IT Project Manager will be able to understand and communicate all aspects and requirements of technical enhancements and development. They will initiate and lead all project planning sessions and collaborate with other members of the team and utilize internal and external resources to complete each project. They will plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, implement all stages of the project and keep key team members informed throughout the entire process. The IT Project Manager should have strong initiative and leadership qualities.
Career Path: Project Managers can look for growth in Business Analytics, IT, and Operations departments.
- Works with key team members to initiate, develop, and implement all projects on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency
- Evaluates the existing technology and recognizes the need for innovation, and addresses concerns.
- Leads project planning sessions, Outlines the tasks involved in the project, and completes or delegates accordingly
- Manages project progress using internal and external resources and adapts work as required
- Ensures all projects meet required deadlines
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates and conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project and monitoring its progress throughout all stages of the project
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate)
- Communicate solutions to address IT concerns from all members of the organization based on their technological knowledge
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project
- Acts as a liaison between company, clients, and vendors
- Communicates and collaborates with operations, sales, and marketing teams to provide training and information required to promote new systems and train teams accordingly
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated passion and success with IT systems supporting and driving business
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- 1-3 years of project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Professional certification preferred
- Experience with integration and workflows of marketing and sales systems or CRM’s such as ZoomInfo, Salesforce, or Pardot
- 3-5 years of corporate, business, and management experience required
While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by the job holder within this job. Note that this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Freedom Energy Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors prohibited by applicable law.
FREEDOM ENERGY LOGISTICS IS THE PREMIER LANDING DESTINATION FOR ENERGY PROFESSIONALS
As a leading energy advisory, Freedom Energy is expanding cross-country and we are hiring exceptional team members. Whether you are a recent graduate or an energy industry expert, Freedom offers the premier landing destination for your energy career.
Our company culture is one of trust and comradery. Freedom’s team-oriented, open-door environment is comprised of passionate, resourceful people supporting one another in pursuit of excellence. Our team takes pride in providing innovative, knowledge-based solutions and delivering exceptional client satisfaction. With a focus on mentoring, training, and thought leadership, we support employee success and career advancement.
The company philosophy is one of work-life balance where we invest in our employees. We enrich careers while we enhance our team’s collective expertise in the increasingly complex energy industry, and we ensure our technical team can deliver comprehensive energy solutions to support our customers’ requirements. We deliver best-in-class customer service and satisfaction and add value at every level of our partnerships.
Founded in 2006, Freedom Energy is a private company that offers comprehensive energy supply management and renewable energy solutions supporting energy goals and sustainability objectives for businesses and organizations throughout the U.S. Our team of energy experts has worked with and delivered energy saving, environmentally responsible solutions for some of the largest commercial and industrial companies, municipalities, universities, healthcare facilities, and businesses. Headquartered in Auburn, NH, we also have energy advisors serving customers locally throughout the regions.
As a socially responsible and ethical company, we are committed to advocating for our employees, clients, the community, and the environment. We also support a variety of philanthropic endeavors and community initiatives.
Connect With Us