Job Description: The marketing team is responsible for building the Freedom Energy Logistics brand and driving business across multiple channels and geographies. As a member of the marketing team, the primary responsibilities for this internship include assisting with the creation of marketing collateral and campaigns, conducting market research, and supporting events. This position will work closely with the marketing and sales teams while positively impacting those around them. This is a seasonal part-time hourly position.
Career Path: Permanent placement post-graduation as a Lead Generation Specialist, Marketing Specialist, or Energy Advisor.
- Assist with the planning and development of initiatives in support of Freedom’s Sustainability platform
- Assist with corporate branding and developing communications materials to highlight our client’s sustainability initiatives in a variety of disciplines including print, digital, social media, and video
- Conduct market research, manage a master list/database of information found during research, and develop presentation of findings
- Support the backend management of the marketing SharePoint site to ensure the most current collateral is available
- Embrace the benefits of our products and services, and speak positively and enthusiastically to promote them
- Track results and report on campaigns
- Enjoy working with a great team
- Perform other related responsibilities as assigned
- Ideal candidate is focused on marketing communications, analytics, business, sustainability, and (but not limited to) statistics and market research in their college studies.
- Background or strong familiarity with Sustainability Initiatives through coursework, participation in school-sponsored committees/groups, and volunteerism
- Computer savvy, proficient with Microsoft Office, and comfortable using Excel, and CRM
- Responsible and personable
- Focused attention to detail with strong writing capabilities
- Honest and integral
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, strong work ethic, and positive attitude
- Enjoy working within a high-energy team environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance
- Undergraduate student considering a future in marketing, business, energy and/or sustainability.
- Passion for the Energy and/or Renewables Industry
- Soon to be College Senior or Recent Graduate
While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by the job holder within this job. Note that this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Freedom Energy Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors prohibited by applicable law.
FREEDOM ENERGY LOGISTICS IS THE PREMIER LANDING DESTINATION FOR ENERGY PROFESSIONALS
As a leading energy advisory, Freedom Energy is expanding cross-country and we are hiring exceptional team members. Whether you are a recent graduate or an energy industry expert, Freedom offers the premier landing destination for your energy career.
Our company culture is one of trust and comradery. Freedom’s team-oriented, open-door environment is comprised of passionate, resourceful people supporting one another in pursuit of excellence. Our team takes pride in providing innovative, knowledge-based solutions and delivering exceptional client satisfaction. With a focus on mentoring, training, and thought leadership, we support employee success and career advancement.
The company philosophy is one of work-life balance where we invest in our employees. We enrich careers while we enhance our team’s collective expertise in the increasingly complex energy industry, and we ensure our technical team can deliver comprehensive energy solutions to support our customers’ requirements. We deliver best-in-class customer service and satisfaction and add value at every level of our partnerships.
Founded in 2006, Freedom Energy is a private company that offers comprehensive energy supply management and renewable energy solutions supporting energy goals and sustainability objectives for businesses and organizations throughout the U.S. Our team of energy experts has worked with and delivered energy saving, environmentally responsible solutions for some of the largest commercial and industrial companies, municipalities, universities, healthcare facilities, and businesses. Headquartered in Auburn, NH, we also have energy advisors serving customers locally throughout the regions.
As a socially responsible and ethical company, we are committed to advocating for our employees, clients, the community, and the environment. We also support a variety of philanthropic endeavors and community initiatives.
Connect With Us