Job Description: The Senior Contracts and Pricing Analyst position will learn Freedom’s sales process and participate in the sales support aspects of the business that are critical to developing the strategies that bring value to our clients and differentiate Freedom from competitors. In this role you will be asked to bring your prior industry experience and have an immediate impact on the pricing and contracting functions of the business as well as support the growth of our supplier network relationships and make suggestions to improve and enhance the sales process. This position will report to the Director of Contracts and Pricing.
Career Path: Senior Contracts and Pricing Analyst can look for growth opportunities in the Contracts and Pricing department including but not limited to Contracts and Pricing Manager and Director of Contracts and Pricing
- Be a master of knowledge in the service territories Freedom operates in
- Understand the underlying cost components of a retail energy price
- Be fluent in the various buying strategies a customer can implement and how they relate to service contracts
- Help formulate pricing strategies based on market conditions and customer risk tolerances
- Know how to read and understand supplier service contracts
- Be a thought leader and make suggestions to improve processes with our sales teams and suppliers
- Disseminate knowledge to other team members as needed
- Work closely with sales team to gather all necessary data and meet deadlines
- Understand and maintain information regarding supplier restrictions and requirements
- Complete data requests within various utilities
- Complete pricing requests with suppliers in our network
- Keep all necessary documentation organized on the server folder and Salesforce
- Update client information and contracts to ensure all legal requirements have been met
- Understand and clearly communicate service contracts and product offerings
- Manage and update account information in databases
- Create and prepare reports by collecting and analyzing customer information as needed
- Must have flexibility when asked to complete tasks before a deadline
- Miscellaneous research into data, utilities, savings analysis, and account management
- Perform other general administrative responsibilities as required
- Enjoy working as a member of a great team
5 years previous broker or supplier experience required
College degree required
Proficient in Microsoft office, moderate understanding of excel and comfortable with computers
Extreme attention to details a must
Comfortable talking with customers and partners on the phone
Must enjoy working within a high energy team environment
Hard working with willingness to learn as well as teach others
While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by the job holder within this job. Note that this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Freedom Energy Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors prohibited by applicable law.
FREEDOM ENERGY LOGISTICS IS THE PREMIER LANDING DESTINATION FOR ENERGY PROFESSIONALS
As a leading energy advisory, Freedom Energy is expanding cross-country and we are hiring exceptional team members. Whether you are a recent graduate or an energy industry expert, Freedom offers the premier landing destination for your energy career.
Our company culture is one of trust and comradery. Freedom’s team-oriented, open-door environment is comprised of passionate, resourceful people supporting one another in pursuit of excellence. Our team takes pride in providing innovative, knowledge-based solutions and delivering exceptional client satisfaction. With a focus on mentoring, training, and thought leadership, we support employee success and career advancement.
The company philosophy is one of work-life balance where we invest in our employees. We enrich careers while we enhance our team’s collective expertise in the increasingly complex energy industry, and we ensure our technical team can deliver comprehensive energy solutions to support our customers’ requirements. We deliver best-in-class customer service and satisfaction and add value at every level of our partnerships.
Founded in 2006, Freedom Energy is a private company that offers comprehensive energy supply management and renewable energy solutions supporting energy goals and sustainability objectives for businesses and organizations throughout the U.S. Our team of energy experts has worked with and delivered energy saving, environmentally responsible solutions for some of the largest commercial and industrial companies, municipalities, universities, healthcare facilities, and businesses. Headquartered in Auburn, NH, we also have energy advisors serving customers locally throughout the regions.
As a socially responsible and ethical company, we are committed to advocating for our employees, clients, the community, and the environment. We also support a variety of philanthropic endeavors and community initiatives.
Connect With Us