Job Description: This is a base salary plus commission sales position. The Energy Advisor will report to whomever is above them in the company organization chart, currently the Director of Energy Sales. They will oversee generating new business and meeting department sales goals and objectives.
Career Path: Sales growth opportunities include Energy Advisor Levels I-III, Senior Energy Advisor Levels I-III, Team Lead, Program Manager, Sales Manager, and Director of Sales.
- Drive electricity and natural gas sales in the C/I market (large accounts) Develop, maintain, and retain a portfolio of satisfied, long-term clients
- Achieve and exceed new business acquisition, retention, and other established goals
- Maintain a professional appearance and represent the Freedom Energy Logistics brand through different media platforms, community, and business events
- Identify customer’s goals and objectives, including risk tolerance and sustainability requirements, and recommend appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular communication on activity and KPIs with sales manager
- Manage call and activity lists and continually update sales database with pertinent information and expiration dates
- Follow all procedures for pricing requests, enrolling clients, and internal documentation Answer and respond to calls from clients in a timely and confident manner
- Advocate for the client and deliver client satisfaction and exceptional service Perform other general administrative responsibilities as required
- Enjoy working as a member of a great team
- Computer savvy, proficient with Microsoft Office, and comfortable using Excel Previous track record of success including over achievement of quota
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage a pipeline of prospects to execute on sales strategy Experience selling a solution and not just a product
- Focused attention to details 100% honesty and integrity
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated Strong work ethic, positive attitude
- Enjoy working within a high-energy team environment
- Must have valid driver’s license and auto insurance to reach client sites
- Bachelor s or associate degree preferred
- Energy and/or Renewable Certifications an added plus! Direct experience in Energy Sales and Account Management Experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM
- Proven track record in Energy Sales with a loyal client base
Work Environment: While performing the job responsibilities, these work environment characteristics represent the environment the job holder will encounter. Therefore, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the job’s essential functions.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by the job holder within this job. Note that this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the position.
Freedom Energy Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors prohibited by applicable law.
Connect With Us