The most impactful way to reduce your energy spend is to reduce your energy consumption.
Along with our efficiency partner(s), Freedom is prepared to work with you to identify opportunities for greater operational efficiency and infrastructure upgrades, and thereby help to reduce your total cost of energy and carbon.
How do you implement efficiency measures?
One of Freedom’s trusted efficiency partners will perform an on-site audit of your building systems and identify upgrade opportunities to reduce your energy consumption and put together a statement of work including payback timeframes and available financing options.
Often with the ability to pay for upgrades through your energy bill, implementing efficiency measures has never been easier. Some upgrade considerations include lighting, HVAC systems, and central plant upgrades, among a wide variety of others.
What are some of the benefits of implementing efficiency measures?
- Reduce your total cost of energy. The least expensive kwh is one not used.
- Budget neutral upgrades (i.e., ESPC, EPC projects). Upgrade infrastructure with no upfront capital required.
- Enhance operational efficiency of facilities.
- Achieve energy conservation and carbon reduction objectives.
- Utilize available rebates and incentives.